PeachCare Application Instructions
There are several ways to apply for PeachCare Medicaid:
Applying for PeachCare is easier and faster Online. It only takes ten minutes if you have the required information about your child/childrenís latest health insurance plan and parentís proof of income, child support or other resources. Make sure that you fill out all the required fields and review your application before you submit the application.
If you donít have a username and password yet, please click here.
If you have already logged in but were unable to finish your application, click here.
Once you are done with the forms, you will be required to print a Signature Page and an Income Verification form. Complete the forms then fax or mail the forms to PeachCare For Kids, P.O. Box 2583, Atlanta, GA 30301-2583. For further assistance, dial 1-877-GA-PEACH (1-877-427-3224)
Fill out all the required fields in a paper application which can be downloaded in either English or Spanish by clicking here and mail it to PeachCare For Kids, P.O. Box 2583, Atlanta, GA 30301-2583.
Call 877- GA PEACH or 877-427-3224 from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, Monday to Friday. A representative will assist you and take your application.
Here's a list of documents that you may need to prove your income limits:
- Salary stubs or recent monthly payroll record
- Documents that prove your income in SSS, Veteranís Administration, etc./li>
- Health/ Life insurance plans
- Bank books
- Property information such as real estate and bonds
If you want to get an informational brochures about PeachCare, please call 404-463-8368 or e-mail PEACHCARE@dch.ga.gov.
Although Georgia PeachCare aims to provide coverage to all uninsured children from low-income households, it still has certain requirements that need to be met. These requirements are:
- United States Citizen
- Residents who have acquired permanent residency (parents are not required to prove their residency)
- Refugees who live in Georgia
- Uninsured children
- Children of employees of the State of Georgia, the public school system (including teachers, bus drivers, administrative staff, etc.) or the Board of Regents
- Households who meet the income requirements found by clicking here.