Medicaid Application Instructions
Apply Online: To apply for the Medicaid of your child, you need to sign up an account on the official portal of Hawk-I. You can click on this link, and it will redirect you to the sign-up page.
To apply for Medicaid other than children, you have to click here and sign up.
Apply in Person: To apply in person, you need to download this PDF Document and submit it to a local Counselor. You can get a complete detail or locate a Counselor nearby by calling this number 1-855-889-7985.
You will have to provide your social security numbers, Income information including your Employer information and any medical insurance offered to you by the Employer.
To be able to qualify for the Medicaid in Iowa, you need to meet certain income requirements and some specific eligibility requirements. Below are the general requirements:
- Kid below age 21
- A parent who have a child under 18
- Pregnant Woman
- Women suffering from breast or cervical cancer
- Senior Citizen (Age 65 or older)
- A person who is considered as a disabled according to the Social Security standards
- An adult whose income is either at or below FPL.
- U.S citizen and IOWA Resident may also apply
For further details about the eligibility, you can visit this web page.